Until March 14, 2022, Sumy State University has access to the [email protected] database from the famous American company McGraw Hill.
[email protected] is an interactive resource on human anatomy that will be useful for students, teachers and practitioners.
Why is [email protected] the best world-class resource for anatomy?
- the study of anatomy takes place from different points of view: the structure of the human body and how the user can deconstruct it using the methods of dissection and visualization
- the material is systematized and divided into 9 modules: general anatomy, head, neck, upper limb, lower limb, chest, abdomen, back, pelvis
- detailed images and interactive text for clarification
- test questions for self-examination
- the ability to choose the level of difficulty
- consistent and easy navigation
Supporting materials for working with the resource:
For the use of the resource, please contact:
Dudchenko Natalia [email protected]